The London Bike Guide 3rd Edition
Essential riders kit
The London Bike Guide offers motorcycle and scooter riders everything they need to make their journeys in London quick, safe and free.
This is a pocket sized customised street atlas. It uses a high quality Collins base map of Zone 1 & 2.
It maps out:
- All dedicated bike parking bays
- All car parks permitting bikes in Central London, showing which are discounted and free for bikers
- Bus lanes, showing those that can and can't be used by motorbikes
- Red route parking bays
- Parking options at London airports
- Locations of petrol stations
- Locations of all the dealerships, servicing centres and training schools.
This is the first publication ever to map out the bus lane and traffic monitoring cameras, colour-coding all speed cameras to warn riders of accident hotspots.
Now on its third edition, the London Bike Guide is bigger and better than ever.
This is a must-have for all London’s bikers.
The London Bike Guide is sponsored by Piaggio